Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
Last updated: April 9th 2021
Japan Travel KK and its affiliates (collectively, "Japan Travel") respects the intellectual property of others. It is Japan Travel’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable access to any content and/or terminate services to users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and in recognition of various international copyright laws, Japan Travel will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed by a third party using the Japan Travel website, or other online or mobile network, accessible through a mobile device or other type of device (the “Sites”) that are reported to Japan Travel’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below (the “DMCA Designated Agent”).
If you are a copyright owner, are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by delivering the information identified below, in writing, to the DMCA Designated Agent:
An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including any registration information;
- A detailed description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, e.g., JapanTravel.com website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to Japan Travel’s DMCA Designated Agent / Copyright Agent at the following address or via our form:DMCA Designated Agent
Japan Travel KK
Tokyo 102-0083, Chiyoda-ku, Kojimachi 3-5-17, Seika Bldg. 5 F
Tel. +81 (0)50-1791-1500
Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Japan Travel will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Sites.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Japan Travel that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Communications unrelated to copyright use or infringement will be discarded.